HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BREAKFAST COOKIES - VEGAN
PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 25 mins
These breakfast cookies are healthy, nutritious and so delicious. They are full of whole grain oats, nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
Yield: 12-14 large cookies
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey, warmed
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¾ cup dried fruit (I used raisins)
- ½ cup seeds (I used sunflower seeds)
- ½ cup nuts (I used cashew pieces)
- ¼ cup ground flax
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (only if using unsalted nuts above)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Combine peanut butter, coconut oil and honey until smooth.
- Place all other ingredients into a large bowl. Mix with the peanut butter mixture until evenly distributed.
- Drop about ¼ cup sized scoops of the mixture onto a cookie sheet and flatten (cookies won't spread while baking). Bake for about 15 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet before moving to an air-tight storage container.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 279 Fat: 17 Carbohydrates: 29 Sugar: 13 Sodium: 147 Protein: 7