Healthy Tropical Candy Corn Ice Pops
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10 large pops, or twice as many small pops
- 1 cup coconut milk (from a 15 oz. can)
- 5 drops liquid stevia, to taste (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup orange juice or water
- Sweeten coconut milk to taste with a few drops of stevia. Fill about 1/3 of the ice pop molds or small paper cups with coconut milk. Insert popsicle sticks and cover with pop mold cover or plastic wrap. Place in the freezer to freeze completely.
- In a blender, puree pineapple with just enough water to blend until thick and smooth. Fill the second third of the ice pop mold with the pineapple. Freeze.
- Blend frozen peaches with enough orange juice to blend. Fill the pop molds the rest of the way up. Freeze.
- Release pops by running briefly under warm water (don't forget to collect that water to reuse in your garden, etc.) Enjoy!
- Source: http://www.yummymummykitchen.com/2014/10/healthy-tropical-candy-corn-ice-pops.html