1 hour 5 mins
Author: Andres Regalado
Recipe type: Dessert
• 3 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
• 1 cup of artificial sweetener
• 1 teaspoons vanilla
• ⅓ cup sour cream
• 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat cream cheese until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Combine with sweetener, sour cream and vanilla extract, mixing for about 3 minutes.
- Gently add eggs one at a time. beating until thick and creamy, about one minute after each egg.
- Lightly grease the sides of a 9" springform pan and put the springform on a baking sheet. Pour in the filling. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until puffy and lightly brown around the edges.
- Let cool for about 1-2 hours on wire rack. Cover, chill for at least 4 hours.
Serving size: 1 Slice (Total recipe makes 10 servings)
Protein 6.64g, Cals 278, Fat 26.70g, Carbs 3.31g, Fiber 0.00g — NET CARBS: 3.31g