Protein Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe: A Low-Sugar Treat
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup creamy organic peanut butter (with Valencia peanuts)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter flavored bone broth protein powder (optional*)
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until mixture is smooth, adding more melted coconut oil if needed.
- Pour the mixture into a 8X8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.