$59 one hour Limited Time Special Offer ~ Includes Any One Carton of Doctors' Choice Coffee When You Receive Your Service
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE- Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related.
- And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress.
- Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into: Decreased anxiety. Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue. Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can: Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion. Assist with shorter,easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays. Ease medication dependence.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
4651 Nicols RD #100 Eagan MN 55122 | Tel: 651-236-7561 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org