Paleo Pizza Crust
This is a pizza crust recipe that was created for someone who lives a paleo diet but has great flavor and texture that anyone could enjoy.
Calories: 339 kcal
Author: My Natural Family
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3/4 tsp Real Salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Honey
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, and salt in a bowl and mix together.
- Make a well the center of the combined flours.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg,olive oil, coconut milk, and honey.
- Pour the mixture into the well of dry ingredients.
- Combine with a rubber spatula, mixture may seem a little wet at first.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and the coconut flour will soak up the excess moisture.
- Shape the dough into a ball and place on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Lightly dust your hands with tapioca flour and press the dough out into a 12" circle. Crust should be thin, about 1/4".
- Slide hands underneath the parchment paper and flip the crust over onto a pizza stone or greased baking sheet.
- Slowly peel back the parchment paper and discard.
- Top the crust with desired sauce and toppings and bake on the bottom rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake for 12 minutes to get a crust that is still a bit soft underneath, for a crisper crust bake 15+ minutes.
- Remove and slice with a roller cutter.