Cranberry Coconut Power Bars
This incredible nut-free power bar recipe is made with just 7 healthy ingredients. Better yet? Paleo Cranberry Coconut Power Bars are also gluten-free and grain-free. Eat them after you go to your CrossFit workout, or if you’re more of a middle aged woman such as myself who prefers sleep to exercise, eat them after a long walk in the foothills, or a restorative yoga class.
Serves: 25 bars
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup golden flaxmeal
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅔ cup coconut butter, melted
- 1½ cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla stevia
- ⅛ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse together hemp, flax, and cranberries
- Pulse in coconut butter, shredded coconut, salt and stevia
- Press mixture into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until firm
Store these nut-free power bars in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.