Memory Support Coffee "Low Acid"
Can Coffee Help Delay Alzheimer's & Memory Loss? Unique Doctors Choice® Blends Can.
"Anti-Aging & Memory Support Coffee"
Each of our unique non-acidic coffee blends have in them the finest of Panama's Mountain Grown coffee from the Boquete Gesha region where its beans are both grown and harvested in the rain forest of Northern Panama. There, the climate creates for us the perfect bean. It's so deliciously rich and unique that we selected it to use in all of our Doctors' Choice® recipes to give you the best cup of choice in coffee.
What if you could feel better by having a cup of coffee?
If you have given up coffee for any number of health concerns, you may want to read more about the science and benefits to the ingredients we use in our premium Anti- Aging & Memory Support blend, otherwise known as Black Boquete Gesha—it's coffee that's good for health.
Doctors' Choice® premium coffee blends are naturally lower in caffeine than traditional roasted beans on the market today. We consider this a great benefit to anyone who loves coffee, but may have had to give it up for fear of being over caffeinated.
Boquete Black Gesha Anti-aging & Memory Support
We add healthy ingredients that work together to promote health from within, giving you steady energy without feeling jittery, more clarity of mind for concentration and problem solving, and the ability to cope better with stress for healthy coffee, every time.
- Infrared roasted Panamanian Boquete Gesha, grown and harvested in Northern Panama where the climate is perfect for creating the rich taste of the award-winning coffee bean.
- Chaga contains B-vitamins, flavonoids, phenols, minerals and enzymes to support the immune and digestive systems.
- Ganoderma is an ancient mushroom used in traditional Chinese medicine to promote longevity.
- Bacopa, research shows lends big support for the memory and brain function to keep alert without the mental fogginess.
- The Gotu Kola leaves and stems have a long history supporting respiratory health.