Better For Your Health Than Bulletproof Coffee!
"Premium Paleo Blend"
Each of our unique blends have in them the finest of Panama's Mountain Grown coffee from the Boquete Gesha region where its beans are both grown and harvested in the rain forest of Northern Panama. There, the climate creates for us the perfect bean. It's so deliciously rich and unique that we selected it to use in all of our Doctors' Choice® recipes to give you the best cup of choice in coffee.
What makes this coffee so perfectly paleo-fit?
Its wonderfully rich with antioxidants, B-vitamins, flavonoids, phenols, minerals and enzymes that work to support the immune, respiratory and digestive systems.
Mushrooms, a key ingredient in our blends, are a superfood that are essential for the Paleo diet. Compounds found in certain mushrooms have the potential to reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. As a valuable source of dietary fiber and the five B vitamins (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6) and folate, they are sans (virtually without) fat, sugar or salt . What we also know is that they contain the essential minerals potassium, copper, phosphorous and iron, important for those who are especially enduring intense workouts or have bouts of exhaustion. Probably most convincing for anyone on the Paleo diet is the fact that they contain selenium which is a mineral that is not found in many fruits and vegetables. So, if the reduction of sugar is one of your goals to achieving better health, mushrooms can be a key ingredient in your diet
Premium Paleo Blend ~ Ingredients
- Infrared roasted Panamanian Boquete Gesha, grown and harvested in Northern Panama where the climate is perfect for creating the rich taste of the award-winning coffee bean.
- Chaga contains B-vitamins, flavonoids, phenols, minerals and enzymes to support the immune and digestive systems.
- Ganoderma is an ancient mushroom used in traditional Chinese medicine to promote longevity.
- Bacopa, research shows lends big support for the memory and brain function to keep alert without the mental fogginess.
- The Gotu Kola leaves and stems have a long history supporting respiratory health.