The Research - Read All About It!
WHY IS DOCTORS' CHOICE COFFEE HEALTHIER THAN MOST BRANDS?
Studies have shown that there is a big difference by how the beans are cooked.
Here is our way:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SPECIALTY ROASTING & INFRARED ROASTING
Over cooking or over roasting coffee beans increases the acid levels of coffee, which may lead to heart burn and stomach upset.
Over cooking the coffee bean also cooks out the amazing antioxidant nutrients and adds health damaging radicals to the coffee bean.
- Leads to lower acidity levels and evenly roasted beans.
- There is no burnt or bitter coffee taste.
- that compared to conventional roasting, infrared roasting resulted in less increase in radicals on the bean during and after the roasting process. These coffee beans are gently and evenly roasted.
- With infrared roasting, the overcooked/undercooked compromise is never an issue.
Studies have shown..
- Specialty Roasting beans are increased in temperature much more quickly than beans roasted via hot air. These overcooked beans result in health damaging radicals.
- Traditional direct heat methods such as this leaves the outside of the coffee bean cooked more than the insides, which affects levels of acidity, flavor and bitterness.
cooked or burned out of the bean.